Parent Resources

You can pay on line for your students lunch account at,

At home, you do what you can to make sure your kids eat healthier and stay active. Since they spend so much of their day in school, your influence is needed there, too.

As almost any teacher will tell you, healthy foods and regular physical activity can make a positive difference in the classroom.  They may help kids:
  • Concentrate better
  • Perform at their best
  • Have better attendance

Let your kids see you making healthier choices

Be their role model for healthy foods and physical activity at home and school.

Make fundraisers healthier                                                                 Best Practices for Healthy School Fundraisers

Instead of the usual candy and dessert foods, how about selling fresh fruit or holding a car wash or walkathon? 
Healthier choices can work just as well and are better for everybody.


USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,
color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

Civil rights complaints are written or verbal allegations of discrimination within the USDA meals program based on race, color, national origin, age, sex, or disability. Any person claiming discrimination has a right to file a complaint within 180 days of the alleged discrimination.

Any civil rights complaint received at the individual school level must be forwarded through the SAU 52 office for investigation and disposition. If determined necessary, the SAU 52 office will forward the complaint to USDA via the State Agency.  The complaint will be reviewed by the director of food service and Human Resources Director, and if necessary the superintendent and finally, the school board.

USDA Program Discrimination Complaint forms are available at the SAU office or at: or

To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866)632-9992.

A complaint can be sent directly to:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider


Linda Hopey,
Nov 18, 2015, 7:31 AM
SAU31 Webmaster,
Aug 30, 2013, 2:42 PM
Linda Hopey,
Nov 2, 2017, 5:18 AM
Linda Hopey,
Oct 10, 2017, 6:18 AM
Linda Hopey,
Nov 4, 2015, 5:14 AM